With all the types of juicers on the market, a centrifugal juicer is a fast juicer. It retains not most but all of the food’s nutrients and essential vitamins. Its high-speed motor may combine pulp and juice, but it comes with a high-quality separator. The centrifugal juicer gives you more versatility while juicing.
I know what you’re thinking right now. Can the best centrifugal juicer be stylish? Assuming that they aren’t, would you still buy one? You will be surprised to find that these centrifugal juicers reviews are stylish and performance-driven. So you’re all good!
The Best Centrifugal Juicer List
- 1. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- 2. Hamilton Beach 67602A Big Mouth 800 Watt Juice Extractor
- 3. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
- 4. Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
- 5. Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Centrifugal Premium Juicer Machine
1. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
A juicer can change your life in that it takes away boring fruit juices. And introduce a new and improved way to make juices healthy and delicious, at the same time. And the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain is one such of a gem.
- Plenty of room for juice and pulp.
- Squeezing the fruits and veggies is quickly done.
- Easy to clean and maintain its parts.
- It often splatters everywhere.
The Breville is a steady and consistent centrifugal juicer. Its juice and pulp yield is outstanding in that it keeps things smooth and fresh. You get a pulp and juice separator for those who want their options open.
The large and quiet motor is beautifully powerful. It emits no noise or vibrations. So when you combine fruits and veggies, the wide mouth lets everything out without any lagging. This brings us to another important factor of consideration. And that is the prep time.
The wide mouth allows you to cut less for prepping and put the food as it is. So making the juices is less about standing over a juicer. And more about getting what you want out of it which is a glass of fresh and colorful juice.
2. Hamilton Beach 67602A Big Mouth 800 Watt Juice Extractor
The Hamilton Beach is a classic big-mouthed juice extractor. It has a powerful motor with an extra-large chute. Of all centrifugal juicers reviews, this professional juicer has a homey feeling. Its design and features cater to a newcomer as well as a professional.
- Easy to clean up and maintain.
- Pressing hard and soft foods are easy.
- Lightweight and user-friendly for storage.
- It is very loud.
Using this best centrifugal juicer is a good combination of juicing and cold press. You can use a wide variety of vegetables and fruits to get the most out of each press. For example, the extra-large pulp extractor allows you to preserve pulp for future use. Imagine how often this would come into handy when pressing really large fruits.
The mouth feed is wide enough to fit whole foods. The 3-inch wide mouth can fit a whole orange. And in comparison, that’s more than a single serving for green leafy veggies. At the end of the chute is a 20-ounce juice cup to hold on to each serving.
Most people don’t know about the single serving of each fruit juice. The centrifugal juicer gives you the perfect measurement for each glass. Be it kale, apples, oranges, pineapple, and other more complex foods. Whatever you pick, the choice is yours.
3. Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
The reality of drinking juices without a juice extractor is often misleading. Packaged fruit juices contain fillers, artificial flavoring, and sugar. And most of the time, these products contain fruit pulp which is canned rather than fresh. The Breville 800JEXL puts an end to that.
- All parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Adjustable speed with an efficient motor.
- Extracts more juice from the smallest foods.
- It’s slightly louder than a blender.
- No spout cover to prevent drips.
If this is your first time juicing, you couldn’t have asked for anything better. The Breville 800JEXL offers a simple and intuitive design. Its features are user-friendly and have plenty of adjustabilities. It carries everything forward like garlic, ginger, and sweet potatoes.
The juice jug capacity is big and falls directly in the line of the spout. Though it has no spout cover, it takes away the mess one often makes while juicing. And the parts being dishwasher safe, they’re easier to clean.
If you’re looking for something that’s not too pricey but still gives you high-quality stuff, the Breville is the best juice maker for celery. It’s quick, smooth, and effective to use daily.
4. Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor is a smooth and efficient centrifugal juicer. It’s the best kind of juicer for newbies. It has a 5-speed functionality with a standard, wide 3-inch chute. The LED light, anti-drip spout, and pulp container all come together to perfection.
- Quick and quiet performance.
- The juicer is durable, consistent, and efficient.
- The cleaning brush saves you the trouble of manual cleaning.
- Disassembly is a bit long.
- The internal basket is difficult to remove.
Definitely a step ahead of the game, the Cuisinart is basic but shares advanced functions. The stainless steel construction has dishwasher-safe parts. The pulp container is a bit larger than the juice container. This is a good thing as there’s always more pulp than juice. Giving you the option to use leftover pulp in other recipes, which is great!
The container has a simple lock and lifts system. This means the container doesn’t slide out when the juicing is on. Making it easier to clean in a hurry. In fact, rinsing such a bin will always work dishwashing isn’t available.
The consistent performance promises daily use. You can juice carrots, parsley, celery, and even chard. It’s tough and reacts the same to most types of foods. The anti-forth pitcher saves you the trouble of removing the froth after juicing. It saves time and takes away most of the effort.
As if that’s not enough, you get the Hamilton Beach Premium Juicer. It’s the best juice extractor for whole foods. It guides the process of juicing all kinds of foods seamlessly. The design and features of the Hamilton make juicing at home simple and effortless.
- The lid is BPA-free with froth separator.
- Adjustable power speeds for continuous juicing.
- Easy cleanup and maintenance.
- It emits a loud noise and vibrates.
- The high speed is very fast.
Getting fresh juice from a supermarket can be pricey. Not to forget, you often get pulpy and bitter juice in the partaking. So going all the way to a supermarket and paying all that money is not even worth it.
Well, thanks to this best centrifugal juicer make things easy and at home. The speed is adjustable and fast and keeps your juice bitter-free. There is a froth separator with the lid which helps you keep things smooth and mess-free.
The capacity of the juicer is such that it can save lots and lots after. This means creating in a batch and drinking it later on. So you could do that. Or you could juice right when you need to drink. The design and features work together to make it seamless and quick.
I think you’ll agree with me when I say that the Breville JE98XL Juice Extractor is the best centrifugal juicer. It promises short prepping time, and it’s fast and easy to use. Compared with a masticating juicer, it’s cheaper to afford but takes nothing away from you.
Whether it’s juicing sweet potatoes, ginger, celery, or carrots. The machine takes very little space, so it’s easy to store. It’s really efficient and effective. The perfect example of how centrifugal juicers should be.
Centrifugal juicers set the tone of how you’d like to juice your food. It’s way better, isn’t it? To drink your fruits and veggies rather than eat them. And the easy and quick performance of centrifugal juicers makes it possible.
- 10 Best Masticating Juicers 2020 – Comparisons & Reviews
- The 10 Best Soda Makers – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Best Water Filter Reviews – Best Water Filtration System to Buy
- Best Automatic Pool Cleaners 2020 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guide
- Best Bidet Toilet Seats that will make your home’s interior lavish
- The 10 Best Kitchen Faucets
- The 10 Best Cordless Vacuums for Pet Hair