Are you considering buying a DeLonghi Espresso Machine?
DeLonghi is an Italian-based company that started producing kitchen appliances in 1902. Today, DeLonghi is a well-known brand across the globe that offers well-designed and well-priced coffee and espresso machines.
Fortunately, the DeLonghi line of espresso machines never ceases to fascinate coffee fanatics all around the world because of its functionality, design features, aesthetics, and affordability.
To give you a glimpse of some of the most popular DeLonghi coffee machine models, we bring you these in-depth reviews of the 5 best DeLonghi Espresso Machines, so you don’t have to research anymore before you buy.
5 Best DeLonghi Espresso Machines Reviews 2020:
- 1. DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300 Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
- 2. DeLonghi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
- 3. DeLonghi ESAM3500.N Magnifica Digital Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
- 4. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless Steel
- 5. DeLonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
1. DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300 Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
If you want a DeLonghi super-automatic espresso machine, the DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica is a perfect choice. Though it comes with a steep price compared to other DeLonghi coffee makers, convenience, product quality, ease of use, and coffee quality are priceless!
The Magnifica is truly magnificent! It has a dual boiler that heats the water quickly and with a precision that brews espresso with accurate temperature. The DeLonghi Magnifica has an easy to use rotary dial and push-button control panel that grinds and brew according to your preference.
The one-touch operation of Magnifica ‘from beans to brewing’ is a one-of-a-kind feature only DeLonghi can deliver. The programmable settings are so easy to use, even newbies won’t have a hard time making delicious espresso.
- With a built-in grinder.
- Features a ‘Direct-to-Brew’ system.
- With a patented frother system.
- Water capacity is larger at 60 ounces.
- A fully programmable coffee machine.
- Bean container capacity is 14 cups.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- The funnel may be blocked with grounds occasionally.
- Medium roast beans are recommended.
2. DeLonghi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
The wide range of DeLonghi’s quality coffee machines has brought one of the most exceptional models. The DeLonghi EC155 is one of them.
The EC155 with a 15-bar pump has one boiler but can still deliver the needed pressure and temperature for a delightful taste of espresso or cappuccino aside from your regular coffee brew. This semi-automatic espresso maker has a swivel jet frother that provides rich and creamy cappuccino.
The EC155 is a self-priming coffee machine that lets you save time from the start-up operation. It even has 2 thermostats that monitor and control the temperature of steam and water so you may know how hot is your coffee.
The thermostats can be controlled separately. Furthermore, the DeLonghi EC155 has a steam dial that is kept close if you don’t want to use the frother.
- It can use ground coffee or pods or coffee capsules.
- A budget-friendly coffee machine.
- With a small footprint perfect for the countertop.
- Stainless steel boiler.
- It doesn’t have a built-in grinder.
- The water tank can only hold 35 ounces.
Read more: The 10 Best Cappuccino Makers.
3. DeLonghi ESAM3500.N Magnifica Digital Super-Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine
When you want pure espresso delight with exceptional cappuccino froth, try the high-end DeLonghi Magnifica Digital with super-automatic features. The high price may intimidate you from buying this magnificent DeLonghi, but the purchase will be well worth it.
The Magnifica Digital has a patented Cappuccino Frothing System that mixes steam and milk so precisely you end up drinking one of the richest and flavorful cappuccinos. This compact coffee maker also has an easy-to-use rotary and push-button control panel with programmable menu settings that everybody could perform well.
The ESAM3500.N Magnifica is one of DeLonghi’s most interesting models that could bring so much captivating coffee brews at any time. The built-in grinder will allow you ‘Direct-to-brew’ automatically without the sweat and guesses.
- With built-in grinder and ‘Direct-to-Brew’ system.
- The grinder is a low-pitch conical burr type.
- Adjustable settings for different grind sizes.
- Settings for a clock, start time, and 1-2-3 auto shut-off.
- With a height-adjustable coffee spouts.
- With instant reheat function to keep coffee hot.
- Uses 1,150 watts of power.
4. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker, Stainless Steel
The stainless steel DeLonghi EC702 Espresso Maker is equipped with a 15-bar pump that provides the necessary pressure to create a rich and flavorful espresso. Its efficient heating system also makes the precise temperature to brew coffee, latte, and cappuccino at the right hotness.
If you are on a tight budget but still want the best coffee every day, the EC702 will never disappoint you. The DeLonghi EC702 is very versatile as it can be used with either ground coffee or coffee pods. The water tank is removable for easy cleaning and big enough to hold 44 ounces of water.
The twin-brewing cycle EC702 also has an advanced frothing system to give you the best cappuccino and latte, aside from espresso. The adjustable controls allow you to modify the brew until you are satisfied.
- It comes with a 3-in-1 filter holder (1 or 2 cups or ESE pods).
- Has a pre-heating cup tray on the top.
- A self-priming coffee machine.
- With a modest price compared to other DeLonghi’s.
- The water level is visible so you can know when to fill up.
- Easy to use, clean, and store.
- Uses 1,100 watts of power.
- Noisy pump when the reservoir runs out of water.
- Not to store in an environment with a freezing temperature.
5. DeLonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
If you value a self-priming DeLonghi which this coffee machine is known for, then the DeLonghi Dedica is an ideal coffee maker for you. The EC680M Dedica DeLonghi has a 15-bar pump that delivers the needed pressure to kick your brew, whether a single or double espresso, cappuccino, or latte.
Using this coffee machine in your home would surely limit your time on your favorite coffee shop which charges so much for just a cup of espresso. You can brew your favorite coffee with this barista-quality espresso machine.
The Dedica even has a manual milk frother which mixes steam and milk to brewing a rich and whipped froth with even texture. The EC60M Dedica has a flow stop feature that automatically supplies an exact amount of 1 to 2 cups.
- With a brewing time of less than 2 minutes.
- Don’t take much space on your kitchen countertop.
- Compatible with coffee grounds and pods.
- Compact and sleek design.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Sleek base easily topples when hit hard.
- Low capacity coffee machine.
Most DeLonghi coffee makers are priced above $100, but they are still more affordable than Jura coffee machines. Moreover, each brand offers different kinds of brews and prices are just a number to compare.
So, without much further ado, here are the two best DeLonghi espresso machines that we have long been wanted to tell you.
We prefer the super-automatic features of the Magnifica ESAM3300 which is very convenient to use. We don’t even need to buy a separate grinder, so we are supposed to save a lot.
The EC702, meanwhile, is best for our favorite pods, which our teenage kids love so much. As this coffee machine can be used with either coffee grounds or pods, it is a big thing for us.