More often than not, the best power washer for home is an electric unit. The best electric pressure washer, in comparison to its gas counterpart, is way more convenient to use. That’s because it’s half the weight, starts up and shuts down more easily, and you have no gas hassles to deal with.
In that case, make way for the top-rated electric pressure washer reviews of 2020! You’ll find the most practical and functional electric pressure washers in my reviews section. That kind can clean the tough mess in a jiffy.
Best Electric Pressure Washer 2020 Reviews
- 1. Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 2. Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 Max PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- 3. GreenWorks 1600 PSI GPW1602 Pressure Washer
- 4. Sun Joe SPX3500 2300 Max PSI Brushless Induction Electric Pressure Washer
- 5. Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer
- 6. Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer
- 7. Powerhouse International Electric High Power Pressure Washer
- 8. Karcher K5 Premium Electric Power Pressure Washer
- 9. Goplus Electric Pressure Washer High Power Machine
- 10. Greenworks GPW2005 Pressure Washer 2000 PSI
1. Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
It’s nothing but great news to come across an electric pressure washer that delivers superior performance and power under immense pressure. This means you can tackle the toughest cleaning projects at home and outdoors with complete ease. And that’s the beauty of the Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI Electric Pressure Washer.
- It’s a very quiet electric pressure washer.
- On-board reel enables quick cleaning and storage.
- The different nozzles snap on and off very easily.
- Difficult to move after hooking up the hose.
This is a phenomenal creation by none other than Sun Jo. It’s a renowned brand that manufactures products that offer the best value for money. The powerful machine here generates water pressure as high as 2030 PSI. And the water flow rate is 1.76 GPM.
You can use it for removing insect splats, tree sap, and road tar from your car. Or for getting rid of grease deposits, rush/oil stains, mud, and heavy mildew.
The unit comes with a high-pressure hose that’s 20 feet long. Along with a 35 ft. power cord as well. But the premium feature that’s actually enticing is the TSS trigger. This Total Stop System shuts down the pump automatically once you disengage the trigger.
Let me also bring to your attention that the five spray tips are Quick-Connect. On top of that, all of them can tackle heavy, moderate, and light cleaning tasks. In short, the unit is powerful enough for all types of car, furniture, patio, and home cleaning. Plus, it even looks extremely stylish.
2. Sun Joe SPX4000 2030 Max PSI Electric Pressure Washer
Yet another phenomenal creation by the same brand, Sun Joe. This one also generates water pressure as high as 2030 PSI. But what sets it apart from the previous pick is its exceptional capacity to demolish even the tiniest bit of grease, grime, gunk, and dirt.
- Onboard detergent tank included for better cleaning.
- Safety lock switch prolongs pump life and saves energy.
- Different nozzles for light and heavy-duty cleaning.
- Pressure hose keeps knotting and twisting.
The Sun Joe SPX4000 Electric Pressure Washer is equipped with two cleaning options. One is the maximum 2030 PSI mode. This is for your tough cleaning projects. Then there’s 1450 PSI as well. And that is to get rid of everyday grease, grime, and dirt.
Even this model of Sun Joe is designed with TSS trigger. So the machine shuts down the pump automatically. And unlike the first option, the current one features wheels that offer easy maneuverability. So that’s another different and unique factor in this case.
The five Quick-Connect spray tips make room for adjustability. This means you can choose to work with gentle spray or intense jet. It all depends on your cleaning task.
3. GreenWorks 1600 PSI GPW1602 Pressure Washer
It’s very likely to find this GreenWorks GPW1602 Pressure Washer in most lists of the best power washer reviews. So don’t be surprised that it made it to my list as well. After all, the unit ranks as one of the best electric pressure washers equipped with the most useful accessories for getting every cleaning job done right.
- 40-degree and 25-degree quick connect tips included.
- Very lightweight and compact to move around.
- Detergent bottles included adding cleaners.
- Not a heavy-duty electric pressure washer.
The GreenWorks GPW1602 Pressure Washer may not be a high-pressure power washer. I mean that it delivers a water pressure of only 1600 PSI. Even then, the machine blasts through dirt and grime.
The best part is that you can use the thing horizontally or vertically. That means greater stability is a part of the experience here. The pressure hose is 20 feet long and the power cord 35 feet.
Furthermore, the pressure washer comes with a soap applicator. Along with quick-connect Turbo nozzles. Then there’s the detergent bottle too. And this allows you to take on and complete just about any cleaning job.
4. Sun Joe SPX3500 2300 Max PSI Brushless Induction Electric Pressure Washer
Presenting the ultimate grime fighter by Sun Joe. After all, the Sun Joe SPX3500, unlike the SPX400 and SPX3001, delivers 2300 PSI. So it’s safe for me to state that this is a heavy-duty pressure washer. It packs a punch when it comes to providing genuine cleaning power. Be it for tough grease, oil stains, or other such stubborn grime and gunk. Or for pressure-washing a wood deck.
- The highest pressure so far, which is 2300 PSI.
- Easy-glide wheels enable maximum maneuverability.
- The onboard detergent tank is quite large.
- It’s a heavy unit.
The Sun Joe SPX3500 Electric Pressure Washer features brushless induction. What is this particular feature for you might wonder? The induction motor here lasts way longer in comparison to traditional pressure washers. So the unit runs at a higher speed. And that too quietly!
It falls in the range between 2000 and 3000 PSI electric pressure washer. That alone means a lot as far as functionality and performance are concerned.
There are five Quick-Connect nozzles. There’s the TSS trigger for automatic shut off. Along with a 35 feet extension cord. These are all features that earn the necessary points plus bonus.
5. Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer
The maximum PSI of this electric pressure washer is 2150. So it does indeed fall in the category of 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washers. And that’s why how the Stanley SHP2150 has managed to make it to this list of the best pressure washer reviews.
- Foam cannon included for deep cleaning.
- Professional-grade hose connectors.
- Quick release for changing the 4 spray nozzles.
- Hands get tired holding the lever.
The Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer features a high-pressure foamer. One that is well-equipped to handle tough projects. It does an excellent job of cleaning deep-down stains.
The powerful cleaning capacity is ideal for cement, pavement, outdoor furniture, decks, siding, and pools, along with trucks, cars, ATVs, RVs, garbage cans, and more.
The connections included are all leak-proof. On top of that, the pressure washer is easy in all departments. Meaning easy to use, move around, put away, etc. In all, it’s a very functional unit that comes with attachments the most useful for common projects. Like the detergent tank, four quick connect nozzles, and pressure washer wand and gun.
6. Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer
The Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer is easy to assemble and use. It works on patio furniture, vehicles, and on walkways. With a universal motor and sturdy wheels, it gives you reliable and long-lasting performance.
- The wheels are easy to navigate.
- The turbo nozzle improves speed.
- With warranty and a super-durable motor.
- Lack of power adjustments.
- Heavy-duty motor adds weight.
Briggs & Stratton 20680 Electric Pressure Washer works exactly right. It takes less than 10 minutes to assemble. Its washer and pressure nozzle packs a punch for every wash. Also thanks to the flexible 25ft. hose. It’s fibrous and can withstand high pressures. So you could say it’s tough as nails.
The steel frame which assembles without a second’s worry is amazing. It keeps the water pressure from collapsing. The rigid frame supports an integrated detergent tank, the hose, and wheels.
The small black nozzle comes in handy to soap up whatever it is you’re washing. It runs slower than the other two nozzles. This helps in maintaining a smooth and consistent washing cycle every time.
7. Powerhouse International Electric High Power Pressure Washer
It is one powerful and solid choices for the best electric power washer. With 3000 PSI, it’s better than most other pressure washers. Especially gas washers that use more energy to deliver slower results.
- It includes a trigger stop gun and safety switch.
- Automatic turn off brush motor.
- Ideal for washing hard-to-reach areas.
- The quick disconnect wand feels flimsy.
The construction and engineering of this best electric pressure washer are amazing. They lock and stay secure without running the risk of unfastening by accident. The handle is small but telescopic which helps keep the whole thing modest. This means it’s not too space-consuming.
The mainframe has castor wheel support with a wheel lock. And the hose comes with 5 varied connect sprays. Each a new angle for washing different types of things. Such as gutters, cars, pavements, patio, etc.
It even includes certain attachments or accessories. Offering unique and specific cleaning functions like foam, surface, or brush cleaning.
The Karcher K5 Premium Electric Power Pressure Washer is a breathtaking choice. It cleans quicker and cleaner with a portable body. The 25’ hose is flexible and durable. Equipped with the varied spray wands, using this 2000 PSI electric pressure washer is a hoot!
- Incredibly quiet and vibration-free.
- The Vario Power and Dirtblaster spray wands are exceptional.
- Cool and lightweight induction motor.
- You can’t clean at a distance.
- It only cleans small surfaces well.
This is a lightweight and solid electric pressure washer. It combines the impressive 2,000 PSI power of a gas washer. But with better accessibility, as it’s an electric pressure washer. It has two varied spray wands. Each with its own set of strengths.
The Dirtblaster spray wand, for example, has more power and consistency. It’s designed to bang away at the toughest of stains and debris. The efficient and ergonomic induction supports such superior performance. So it stays cool and operates for longer than gas pressure washers.
All-in-all, this best electric pressure washer offers a good balance. It gets the job done. It’s quiet, heavy-duty, and durable. Rather than forking out hundreds of dollars, get this for half the price!
9. Goplus Electric Pressure Washer High Power Machine
The Goplus Electric Pressure Washer is a high-quality machine. It’s the perfect solution for whatever needs cleaning outdoors. Be it the patio, furniture, car, driveways, or decks. The consistent and fluid performance of the Goplus Electric Pressure Machine Makes it easy.
- Convenient and accessible attachments/accessories.
- Ideal for RVs and large vehicles.
- Attractive and durable design.
- The machine may tip over.
It’s not every day that you find such an affordable top-rated electric pressure washer. This best home power washer has plenty of exciting features. It’s the most portable choice for outdoor use. Straightforward and compact to assemble, use, and store.
My only gripe with this machine is that it’s a little too lightweight. So it needs wall support when you use it. Or else it will tip over and fall to the ground. The housing, though lightweight, is substantial. It holds on to everything that it absolutely needs to hold on to.
This includes the spray gun, hose, wash brush, and washer. It is better than gas pressure washers as it takes away the ‘oiling the engine’ mess.
10. Greenworks GPW2005 Pressure Washer 2000 PSI
The Greenworks GPW2005 has a stable 2000 PSI with Quick Connect. It definitely weighs more than a traditional electric pressure washer. But its hose length, PSI, and GPM are hard to compete with. Ideal for cleaning fences, bricks, pavements, and siding.
- Useful and convenient accessories included.
- The hose reel improves portability.
- The telescopic handle is sturdy and lightweight.
- The extra accessories are hard to store.
If you’re looking to clean the most basic stuff like your car, home siding, or fencing; this is the perfect choice for you. It’s easy to handle. The additional tools are super convenient to use. And the dual tip and the turbo nozzle tackle all kinds of dirt.
Though it’s small and affordable, the nozzle covers plenty of ground. The hose is of comfortable length but it’s not very long. The wheels improve mobility and take you where you need to go. The extra-long power cord compensates for the short hose length.
This is still a user-friendly and ergonomic power pressure washer. It’s the perfect corded electric machine for daily, home use.
So these are the top 10 best electric pressure washers. When talking about electric pressure washers, factors like PSI and cleaning power matter the most. And so does the length of the pressure washer hose and the number and types of nozzles. Keeping this in mind, the unit that steals the limelight is the Sun Joe SPX3001 2030 PSI Electric Pressure Washer.
It delivers 2030 PSI water pressure. With 5 different nozzles! That is suitable for light, heavy-duty, and moderate cleaning projects. An ideal choice for home users if you ask me.