If you just want a high-quality coffee maker that can provide you your daily grind without spending too much, then one brand you can trust is Keurig. With its fair ease of use as well as high quality of coffee, the company won’t disappoint. Not to forget, Keurig coffee makers continuously integrate the latest innovation along with better functionality and advanced features, promising a great cup of coffee with all Keurig models.
To help you find the best Keurig coffee maker, here are ten machines to look for. These Keurig reviews can help you pick the most suited unit.
- 1. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker (OUR TOP PICK)
- 2. Keurig K475 Coffee Maker
- 3. Keurig K155 Commercial Coffee Maker
- 4. Keurig B70 Brewing System
- 5. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
- 6. Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Coffee Maker
- 7. Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
- 8. Keurig K575 Coffee Maker
- 9. Keurig K250 Coffee Maker
- 10. Keurig K145 OfficePro
1. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker (OUR TOP PICK)
If you’re looking for such a unit that provides you the best value for your money, then don’t look any further than the Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker. In fact, it is also considered to be one of the best Keurig single cup coffee maker.
- Despite its high functionality, the unit is available at an affordable price.
- It shuts off automatically, adding to its safety.
- It can brew a hot cup of delicious coffee quickly.
- You can choose different sizes for a single cup.
- The reservoir is small, so you’ll have to refill it frequently.
- The pump is noisy.
Despite its vintage design, the K-Classic has all the features that allow it to brew a cup of delicious coffee quickly. Such features include a heating element that works impressively quickly and an interface that is as simple as it can be. Not to forget, the price tag is highly affordable.
This is also one of the least sophisticated machines which don’t have an LCD. However, since the machine is basic anyway, the LCD isn’t needed. Plus, it prepares your coffee within a minute.
After your cup is ready, the machine shuts down automatically. Not only does this feature that your machine stays stuff, but it also helps you save money on electricity cost.
The one thing that is a slight drawback for this K cup coffee maker is its small water reservoir with a capacity of just 48 ounces. You’ll have to refill it after every five cups.
Overall, this Keurig machine is as simple as any coffee machine can get. While the Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker is nothing fancy, it is easily affordable and serves the purpose it is made for.
2. Keurig K475 Coffee Maker
The Keurig K475 Coffee Maker is not only feature-rich but also promises several options in terms of the brew size but also in terms of the kinds of beverages it can make.
- Large water reservoir takes away the hassle of refilling frequently
- You can select the brew size anywhere from four ounces to 12 ounces
- With the different brew temperatures and styles, you can make different kinds of beverages
- Since it heats up quickly, it can have your cup ready in a fairly short amount of time
- Larger than many other units
- Produces a considerable amount of noise
Along with excellent functionality and looks, this Keurig coffee maker also has commendable speed. Apart from quickly brewing the coffee, the heating function is quite fast. In addition, the five different brew temperatures and strength control setting also help to experiment with different coffee flavors.
Apart from the Keurig coffee machine, your purchase will also include six k-cups, a large water reservoir, and an LCD screen. While the screen might seem slightly complex at first, it’s pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Moreover, this best Keurig coffee maker lets you choose from 3 carafe sizes and 5 cup sizes. Plus, apart from coffee, you can use it to brew other drinks such as hot cocoa as well! Thus, apart from being fast, this machine is highly versatile too.
The only problem is, when we compare Keurig models, this one is pretty big, particularly because of its large reservoir. So, before investing in it, you’ll have to ensure you have enough space to keep it.
The Keurig K475 coffee maker is a versatile coffee maker that you won’t regret purchasing. Not only is it easy to use and long-lasting, but it brews pretty quickly too. So, if you have extra counter space to keep this bulky machine, then nothing should stop you from doing so.
3. Keurig K155 Commercial Coffee Maker
If you want a reliable unit to make your coffee in the office, then you can’t go wrong with the Keurig K155 Commercial Coffee Maker. Apart from an office setting, coffee aficionados can also benefit from it at home.
- Its large reservoir with a capacity of 90-ounce which can make more than 10 cups
- With the four brew volume options, you can choose your desired size
- The touchscreen is not only very responsive but is also eye-catching
- It heats up to the optimal temperature very quickly, ensuring delicious coffee
- It comes with a high price tag
- While the machine can be installed in the waterline, you need to purchase an expensive plumb kit to do so
The K155 offers several features and settings, and these can be navigated easily via the advanced LCD touchscreen interface. With this machine, you can enjoy four different brewing sizes, fast brewing time that prepares your coffee in under a minute, and a large reservoir.
However, the greatest advantages of the machine are the consecutive brewing time and its excellent capacity. In fact, the machine also lets you choose your desired temperature, so that you get your coffee just how you like it.
Another impressive feature of this best Keurig coffee maker is the built-in descaling function. This function makes sure the machine is clean so that it keeps on running efficiently.
The only issue is, it comes with a pretty hefty price tag, and not everyone might be willing to spend a big amount on Keurig coffee machines.
The Keurig K155 Commercial Coffee Maker has several premium features that all work together to make a delicious cup. So, if you can afford the machine, then you should do so.
4. Keurig B70 Brewing System
Another one of the best Keurig machines is the Keurig B70 Brewing System. Apart from its futuristic looks, it promises excellent functionality too! Along with that, several other things make it one of the best.
- It has a futuristic look and an aesthetic design that make it go well with many interiors
- It hardly makes any noise while operating
- Since it has a durable construction, it is sure to last long
- There are numerous impressive features of this unit
- The warranty is limited and lasts for just one year
- Getting the hang of how to use this takes a little time
This coffee machine can be the perfect addition to your kitchen. The stainless steel construction has a combination of chrome and black with glowing blue light. Apart from the looks, the five different brew sizes, the taste of the brew, and the time it takes are all impressive.
Moreover, while there’s a slight learning curve, once you get it, the machine is easy to use. In fact, the touch control panel makes it even easier. The unit also has several other incredible features, including a digital clock, auto shutoff, and adjustable temperature control.
This K cup machine is flexible so apart from k-cups, you can also use coffee grounds without a problem. In addition, it comes with a big water tank which comes with a hinged opening for easy refills. Meanwhile, the descale indicator informs you when it’s time to clean.
However, you must be really careful when using this machine since the warranty doesn’t last for over a year.
The Keurig B70 Brewing System is a premium and flexible coffee maker that lets you enjoy a delicious cup made to your liking. Given its versatility, it lets you make various beverages.
5. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
The Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker is a Keurig single-serve coffee maker which has all those features you would expect from any Keurig machine along with some extras too!
- It doesn’t make any noise while it’s brewing
- The water reservoir is considerably big
- It lets you know when it is time to clean up the machine
- You can choose from different sizes
- Tends to leak a little water
- It is pricey
One of the greatest K cup brewers is this unit. While it is expensive, it is worth all that you pay, particularly because it lets you customize your experience. For instance, you can choose the size of the brew you want.
Moreover, it has a big 75-ounce reservoir, which means it takes away the hassle of refilling it frequently. Plus, with the strong brew feature, those who like strong and bold coffee can get their desired cup. Not to forget, with its noise-canceling feature, the unit works quietly.
In addition, thanks to its removable drip tray, the unit is easy to clean. Also, its maintenance is easy because of its ability to inform you when there’s a lot of calcium that can affect the performance of the machine.
However, since it leaks water sometimes, it can create a mess.
All in all, the Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker is one of the best choices to go for, given the plethora of features it comes with. So, if you have some money to spare, you should go for this.
6. Keurig K-Cafe Special Edition Coffee Maker
The Keurig K-Café Special Edition Coffee Maker is one of the most versatile Keurig coffee machines that allow you to make different café-style drinks. Thus, it can cater to the needs of different people.
- You can make various drinks, including cappuccinos and lattes
- It’s very easy to use
- It is fast, reliable, and convenient
- With the strong brew option, you can even make a strong coffee if that’s what you prefer
- It’s relatively pricey
- The frother is a little problematic
Despite being a traditional Keurig machine, this one also produces foam and hot milk, which allows it to make great lattes and cappuccinos. Despite being quite feature-rich, it is pretty simple to use. By just pressing some button, you can control the frother and the brewer.
In fact, the milk frother is the most notable feature. Most pod Keurig brewers don’t have this feature, which makes this one stand out. The frother has three settings named cold, cappuccino, and latte, while there are four cup sizes and brew settings to choose from.
Also, the removable water reservoir is large enough to brew six cups before it must be refilled. Additional features also include the Auto-Off and Smart Start functionalities. With the Smart Start, you can select the size of the cup while it is heating up, so you don’t have to wait.
While the frother is a nice addition, it can be slightly problematic and might not be too smooth.
Overall, the Keurig K-Café Special Edition Coffee Maker will make a nice little addition to your kitchen, particularly if everyone in your house prefers a different beverage.
7. Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
The Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker is an ideal unit for those that don’t have a lot of space to spare. Given its small size, it is ideal for small kitchens, apartments, and dorms and for those that frequently travel.
- Since it is super compact, it will hardly take any space
- There are two brew sizes: six and twelve ounces
- It is well-made, and the design is quite simple
- It has a cut-out to help you hide the cord
- It is considerably noisy
- It is comparatively slower than most units
Despite its small size and simplicity, this is a powerful machine. Not only does it let you select the brew size, but you can also make a bold brew with this. Plus, you can use K-cup pods with this machine.
One impressive feature is the cord storage since it helps to keep your countertops tidy. The 26-inch cord is snugly tucked into the brewer’s back. Plus, with the auto-off feature, the machine helps save energy.
Moreover, it is a travel mug friendly. With the removable drip tray, it accommodates travel mugs measuring up to 7 inches. The drip tray can also hold the full accidental brew which facilitates easy cleaning.
The Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker can be your ideal travel partner. Plus, with this, you can enjoy strong coffee too if that’s what you prefer.
8. Keurig K575 Coffee Maker
The Keurig K575 Coffee Maker is from the Keurig 2.0 coffee maker series, which means it is an upgraded machine that lets you brew coffees in higher amounts.
- You can get this machine at a moderate price
- You can select brew sizes ranging from four to twelve ounces
- Since it is from the Keurig 2.0 series, it allows you to make carafe-sized batches
- With five different brew temperatures, you can experiment a bit with your drink
- Sometimes, it tends to make a mess
- While brewing, it makes quite a lot of sound
This unit comes fitted with a water reservoir with a capacity of up to 80 oz, which is one of the largest reservoirs among all new Keurig machines. The unit also has a feature-rich touchscreen display which displays details about the brewing process.
Just like many other units on this best Keurig machines list, this one also lets you choose brew sizes from four to up to twelve ounces. Along with that, you can select from five brew temperatures to get the desired strength and flavor from your drink.
The best thing about this, however, is that it lets you make large quantities. With the right Keurig coffee pot (carafe) and the right pods, you can make carafe-sized batches.
One problem that you might come across when using this machine is that it tends to make a little mess. That might not be the case every time you brew a cup, but the possibility still exists.
Given its large reservoir, the Keurig K575 Coffee Maker is useful for both home and office use. Plus, for the coffee lovers, it has customization options so that they can also get their desired brew.
9. Keurig K250 Coffee Maker
The Keurig K250 Coffee Maker is a unit suitable for those looking for a high-end coffee maker that produces high-quality coffee but doesn’t have a high price.
- Maintaining this unit is pretty easy
- Given its excellent design, it is aesthetically pleasing and a great addition to the kitchen
- Hardly takes any time to brew the coffee
- It comes with a filter that purifies water
- The included reservoir is smaller than that of many units
- It doesn’t accept all brands of coffee pods
While this unit doesn’t have fancy features like a programmable timer, it does include all the basic features needed to make a high-quality brew easily. For instance, with the Strength Control feature, you can get the ideal texture and taste.
The unit has a black and white screen, which makes it pretty easy to use. Apart from the style, the build quality is pretty good too and doesn’t at all feel cheap.
Also, thanks to its small size, this machine is pretty convenient. Plus, using this machine, you can brew four, six, eight, and ten cups. Not to forget, you can mug K-carafes and K-mugs too.
The only problem is that you can only use certain brands of coffee pods with this, which might be a big investment for some.
The affordable price, flexibility in sizes, customization features, and the small size of the machine make the Keurig K250 Coffee Maker a must-buy!
10. Keurig K145 OfficePro
Another best Keurig coffee maker is the Keurig K145 OfficePro. It does all its work without any noise and is quite popular with almost all coffee lovers.
- It has great build quality with a stronger pump
- Brewing a coffee with this is fairly easy
- You can make your choice of flavor and roast
- There’s a drain switch for internal water cleansing
- Makes noise when the tank is being filled
- The reservoir could be bigger
Its design is such that it makes the machine look not only simple but also makes it appear elegant. Thus, it can easily fit into most kitchens, whether it’s in homes or offices. Plus, it has two filters instead of the standard one, so you can enjoy coffee for longer!
In addition, Keurig packs along 6 k-cups free of cost. Thus, you can be sure to enjoy an exquisite yet exciting coffee-making experience. With this machine, you can choose from three cup sizes, depending on the kick you need to start your day.
Moreover, it has a touchscreen display that lets you program your brew just the way you prefer. Also, it comes with a detachable 48 oz water reservoir, which makes the unit easy to clean as well. Not to forget, it has a drainable hot water tank, which also facilitates ease of cleaning.
One thing that can be off-putting about this unit is the noise it makes when the tank is being refilled. While it isn’t too loud, it can still be annoying.
The Keurig K145 OfficePro is a gorgeous machine thanks to the touchscreen that lets you make your desired drink. Plus, its compatibility with all k-cups makes it one of the best Keurig coffee makers.
These were the ten best Keurig machines you could go for. Whether it’s Keurig k cup coffee makers or Keurig drip coffee makers you go for, each comes with several features. While selecting, keep in mind the customization, controls, and features you really need before making your pick. Regardless of the unit you choose, the taste and quality Keurig provides are unbeatable!