Whirlpool Corporation is America’s favorite home appliance brand which masters crafted one of the world’s leading coffee machines; the KitchenAid Coffee Makers.
KitchenAid simplifies coffee making with their more efficient coffee machines the world learns to love. From espresso to latte, to Americano, cappuccino, and even teas and hot chocolates, KitchenAid has the perfect and unique ways to brew them.
The KitchenAid Coffee Machines
KitchenAid helps you brew the perfect cup every time. The brand’s collection of coffee makers designed to give rich and bold flavors so you can brew coffee shop-style coffee at the comfort of your home.
KitchenAid offers several models of coffee makers such as the Personal Coffee Maker, Precision Press Coffee Maker, Espresso Coffee Maker, Pour-Over Coffee Brewer, Cold Brew Coffee Maker, Siphon Coffee Brewer, and Drip Coffee Maker, among others.
These machines come with automatic controls to give coffee fanatics all freedom to brew themselves with a reliable and efficient aid.
In this regard, we conducted researches to know the ideal KitchenAid coffee makers that give value to your money. You can read below 5 of the best KitchenAid coffee makers that rule the American kitchens.
5 Best KitchenAid Coffee Makers 2020 Reviews
- 1. KitchenAid KCM1204OB 12-Cup Coffee Maker with One-Touch Brewing
- 2. KitchenAid KCM1202WH 12-Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker
- 3. KitchenAid KCM0802ER Pour-Over Coffee Brewer
- 4. KitchenAid KES2102OB Pro Line Series Espresso Maker with Dual Independent Boilers, Onyx Black
- 5. KitchenAid KES0504ER Nespresso Bundle, Empire Red
1. KitchenAid KCM1204OB 12-Cup Coffee Maker with One-Touch Brewing
For just the price of a nice pair of jeans, you can already buy one KitchenAid 12-cup coffee maker. Yes, you heard it right, that’s how affordable the KitchenAid KCM1204OB One-touch Coffee Maker is and you’ll have one of the best coffee machines in town.
The KitchenAid KCM1204OB has a very easy operation but with 24-hour programmable settings. It has a Variable Brew Strength Selector where you can your favorite brew from regular to bold strengths.
Like some high-end coffee brewers, the KitchenAid One-touch brewing has a Pause and Pour option where you can already pour a cup of coffee even before the whole brewing process is done.
- Sleek and compact which is ideal on your countertop.
- With an aesthetic design that can blend with your kitchen interior.
- With ‘Small Batch Brew” mode.
- So easy to operate.
- With gold-tone permanent filter.
- The water reservoir is not removable.
- Heavy at 7 lbs.
2. KitchenAid KCM1202WH 12-Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker
If you want a budget-friendly KitchenAid coffee machine, you have a choice. The KitchenAid KCM1202WH has a glass carafe that can accommodate 12 cups of your treasured java.
This model is one of the cheapest among the bunch of KitchenAid models but can still deliver the punch. It is equipped with Variable Strength Selector so you can adjust and reach the bold taste you desire.
This drip coffee brewer also has a variable warmth control which can keep the coffee hot within 4 hours at the temperature you want. If it is winter, you can make your brewed coffee hotter for hours.
So who says you can’t have an inexpensive coffee maker that can go full blast?!
- Removable water reservoir
- With the digital display flashing important info.
- A drip coffee brewer but can brew 12 cups in one sitting.
- Features Refined Brew Process for a bolder flavor.
- Uses 1,100 watts of power.
- The cord length is only 2.8 feet.
- The water tank is made of plastic but BPA-Free.
3. KitchenAid KCM0802ER Pour-Over Coffee Brewer
If you want to settle for a KitchenAid coffee maker that had been recognized by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) and the recipient of a Gold Cup, the KitchenAid KCM0802ER will probably ring a bell.
This medium-priced pour-over coffee machine resides in many American households because of its distinctive qualities and not just because the SCAA says so. This model comes in digital and non-digital variants with just a slight change in price.
The coffee machine has all the elements of a manual pour-over coffee maker without the mano-a-mano effort. It also has a visual display where you can monitor the brewing process from heating to steeping.
The KCM0802ER uses #4 paper filter just like any other drip coffee makers.
- Work like a manual pour-over coffee brewer without the ritual.
- With a one-touch medium & dark roast settings.
- A pack includes a coffee scoop, 8-cup glass carafe, and paper filters.
- It provides optimal heat between 198F to 204F.
- Easy to operate and clean.
- Perfect for small families.
- No built-in grinder.
- Filters are disposable.
4. KitchenAid KES2102OB Pro Line Series Espresso Maker with Dual Independent Boilers, Onyx Black
One of the heftiest KitchenAid models (but still inexpensive compared to high-end espresso machines) is the KES212OB but you won’t regret buying this superb automatic pour-over coffee maker. This Pro-Line Series has a dual boiler but operates independently from each other.
You can easily switch from brewing to frothing quickly on demand. The hot water dispenser is ideal to brew other delicious beverages like Americanos, hot chocolate, tea, cappuccinos, lattes, and other hot drinks.
The frothing arm of this dual boiler KitchenAid espresso maker swivels horizontally and vertically to give you the ease of use. If you want to design your coffee with latte art, the specially designed spout can do it with your assistance.
- Heating and brewing time is only 6 minutes.
- Has a cup warmer tray on top of the machine.
- The water tank has a capacity of 2 liters.
- Has an auto stand-by mode.
- Available in various colors.
- One of the most expensive KitchenAid models.
- One of the most expensive KitchenAid coffee makers.
5. KitchenAid KES0504ER Nespresso Bundle, Empire Red
The Nespresso Bundle by KitchenAid is one of the most popular models in America. With features that most Americans love and with a modest price, the KitchenAid KES050ER comes in shiny empire red that will complement your kitchen’s ambiance.
This Nespresso coffee maker uses coffee capsules instead of coffee ground so it does not have a built-in grinder. But it is more convenient as you would not prepare the grounds yourself.
Furthermore, this Nespresso Bundle has an adjustable cup shelf that fits larger or smaller cups or mugs, then, it can be folded after use. The water tank can hold 1.3 liters and can be removed for easy filling and cleaning.
- Features Easy Loading Capsule System.
- All-metal and die-cast construction.
- Sure to last longer than any other brand.
- Includes milk frother for creamy espresso.
- Uses 1,160 watts of power.
- Only compatible with coffee capsules or pods.
- Single boiler.
- Too heavy at 19.4 lbs.
It is not proper that we just leave you in awe knowing the best KitchenAid coffee makers exist. With more than a dozen KitchenAid coffee machines in existence, we narrowed them down to 5 to give you more leeway to choose the one for your needs.
And we are not regretting giving you the two best among the bunch.
We highly recommend KitchenAid KES2102OB Pro Line Series Espresso Maker with Dual Independent Boilers as our first choice. We know how hefty this coffee machine is but the features really amaze us.
Then, our second choice is the KitchenAid KCM0802ER Pour-Over Coffee Brewer. We really love pour-over coffee but we don’t have much time doing it regularly.