A Nespresso machine can make all the difference in the morning. While a cup of espresso can make you ready to tackle your day, making one with homebrewers is surely difficult. However, a Nespresso machine ensures that you can quickly make a cup of espresso, without needing any barista skills!
Nespresso machines are capsule-based, and all models promise user convenience and ease of use. With the best model, you can brew delicious coffee with the perfect crema.
However, each model comes with distinctive features, and picking one becomes tough. The following are the ten best Nespresso machines to get your hands on. Check out these Nespresso reviews to make your pick!
- 1. De’Longhi EN520SL Lattissima Plus (OUR TOP PICK)
- 2. Nespresso Pixie
- 3. De’Longhi EN80B
- 4. De’Longhi America, Inc. EN750MB
- 5. DeLonghi EN85R
- 6. Nespresso Creatista Plus Machine
- 7. Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV135BAE
- 8. Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV150R VertuoPlus
- 9. Nespresso D121-US4-BK-NE1 Citiz
- 10. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN167B
1. De’Longhi EN520SL Lattissima Plus (OUR TOP PICK)
The De’Longhi EN520SL Larrissima Plus is a top-quality Nespresso coffee machine that you can use to make barista-quality brews right from home.
- It can heat up just within a minute
- You don’t need to wait between cups
- The control panel has three milk choices and two coffee choices
- You can customize the power-off feature from half an hour to up to eight hours
- While making milk-based drinks, the milk is not hot
- It is much heavier than it seems to be
The De’Longhi Lattissima Plus is designed such that it works with Nespresso coffee pods. However, it comes with unique features that make it a high-quality product. Thanks to the automatic one-touch system, you can make a cappuccino in a few minutes.
Moreover, it comes with a removable 12 oz carafe so that you can store the milk in it for consuming later. Plus, the carafe can heat up in just a few seconds to be ready for use. Not to forget, there are several buttons you can use to make varieties of drinks such as long coffee, hot milk, latte macchiato, and espresso.
Besides, the unit is easy to clean too. The used pods are ejected automatically into the tank and can accommodate ten pods. Also, the removable water tank and drip tray further facilitate ease of cleaning.
One issue that can be a major drawback is its weight. Since it is heavy, you can’t move it from one place to another.
Whether you want a Nespresso machine for just regular espressos or lattes and cappuccinos, the De’Longhi EN520SL Larrissima Plus can be a great pick.
2. Nespresso Pixie
If you can’t survive without coffee and want the best Nespresso machine but don’t have enough counter space to spare, then perhaps the best choice for you is the Nespresso Pixie.
- Since it has a small footprint, adding this to your kitchen won’t be an issue
- It is relatively easy to operate
- The unit lets you choose from different cup sizes
- It doesn’t have a lot of high-end, premium features
- Despite its small size, the machine makes a considerable amount of noise
The Nespresso Pixie is perhaps one of the most compact machines you’ll find in the market. Plus, it just weighs six pounds, which makes it highly portable too. So, whether you’re lounging at home or in the office, you can get a delicious cup of Nespresso coffee anywhere you like.
Moreover, it has a water tank that can hold up to 24 ounces of water. Also, the tank is removable, which makes cleaning and refilling easy too. Plus, it can hold up to eleven capsules, so there’s no need for daily cleaning.
Not surprisingly, the unit preheats to the optimum brewing temperature in only 25 seconds. Plus, the high pressure 19 bar pump makes it possible to make a barista-worthy cup of coffee. It also ensures that it releases all the aromas and flavors of the coffee.
However, this doesn’t have too much of premium features, so you might find this to be lacking.
While the Nespresso Pixie doesn’t come with a lot of impressive features, it is still the best for those that don’t have a lot of space to keep a big machine. Not to forget, it can make a tantalizing cup of coffee.
3. De’Longhi EN80B
The De’Longhi EN80B is a compact and lightweight unit which is pretty simple to use. So beginners and those who find themselves traveling frequently will love this machine.
- It has an efficient and fast extraction system
- Not only is it programmable, but also lets you adjust the cup size
- It has a smart energy-saving mode to save on your electricity bills
- It is available at a good price
- Even after it is done brewing, it drips for sometimes
- The water capacity of the reservoir is relatively small
This is a lightweight espresso machine which allows portability and is compact, so it hardly takes up any counter space. It is a simple-to-use machine with a one-touch operation that makes it easy to brew a cup.
Moreover, it heats up in only 25 seconds, and with its 24-ounce reservoir, you can make up to nine cups before you need to refill the machine. Also, the two programmable buttons and the adjustable cup size let you make a brew that you love best.
In addition, it has a folding drip tray design which enables it to accommodate larger cups and different kinds of brews like cappuccinos and lattes. Lastly, the smart energy-saving mode switches off the unit after nine minutes of inactivity.
However, since the reservoir is just 24-ounce, it might not be suitable for everyone.
Those looking for a little versatility from their machine can find the De’Longhi EN80B to be one of the best options. Plus, since it is compact, you don’t need to dedicate a lot of space to it.
4. De’Longhi America, Inc. EN750MB
If you are a coffee lover that likes having their brews with milk, then the De’Longhi America, Inc. EN750MB is a great pick.
- The intuitive touch display makes it easy to brew a cup
- It heats up relatively fast
- The body is not only sleek but highly durable too
- You can create long-lasting and rich foam with this
- The device needs to be cleaned after every couple of days
- It is a pricier unit
This Lattissima Pro unit not only comes with a range of premium features but also has De’Longhi’s proprietary Automatic Cappuccino System. It is fitted with a touchscreen LED and is pre-programmed for making six different drinks, including lungo, hot milk, ristretto, espresso, and cappuccino.
Apart from the six pre-programmed drinks, you can also customize the volume settings for the coffee to make a drink you prefer. Similarly, with the hot water option, you can make tea and hot chocolate as well.
Moreover, it comes with cup support, which has the flexibility to accommodate different sizes of cups for different drinks. Meanwhile, the removable used pod tank can hold up to sixteen capsules. Like many other De’Longhi machines, this one also comes with a detachable milk container for storing milk in the refrigerator.
However, one thing that is slightly inconvenient about this unit is the frequency of cleaning it needs. After every two days, you’ll have to take the unit apart and clean it.
Aficionados that like having their brews with milk can benefit from the De’Longhi America, Inc. EN750MB. With its cappuccino system, you can make long-lasting, rich, and dense foam which can make the perfect cappuccinos, lattes, etc.
5. DeLonghi EN85R
The DeLonghi EN58R from the Nespresso Essenza line is a small, compact machine that allows you to make coffeehouse-style drinks right from home without demanding a lot of counter space.
- Given its compact size, it can fit in all kitchens
- With its 19-bar pressure, you can make the perfect drinks, especially Italian espresso
- It offers a nice selection of cup sizes if you have more people over
- It can work fairly quickly so you can have your cup ready in no time
- It might not be as sturdy as you expect it to be
This is one of the smallest machines on the market, particularly for making espressos, both strong and short. It is available in three colors so that it can go well with different styles of kitchen interiors. Since this is a single-serve machine, it can make your drink in half a minute with only a one-button push.
Apart from espressos, you can also use this machine to make lungo. Moreover, you can use the wide range of Nespresso capsules to make your drinks too. As a welcome, there’s a box with 16 packs so you can choose which one you prefer the most.
There are also many additional features of this machine. For instance, it produces piping hot coffee in under a minute. Meanwhile, the eco-mode feature saves power and the auto shut-off after nine minutes of inactivity ensures no damage comes to the machine.
Given its small size, however, you might find this unit not to be sturdy enough.
The DeLonghi EN58R is a great pick, particularly for those that don’t have a lot of space to keep big machines on their counter. The unit also promises safety, speed, and value for your money in a package.
6. Nespresso Creatista Plus Machine
If you’re looking for such a coffee machine that adds beauty and elegance to your kitchen and goes well with your other appliances, then the Nespresso Creatista Plus Machine is a good choice.
- It heats up super-fast, thus helping you save time
- Its interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making the machine easy to use
- The unit is fitted with a large reservoir that takes away the hassle of frequent refilling
- Given its high versatility, it is considered to be one of the best Nespresso machines
- Might not be the best machine for users
- It is available at a high price
This is one of the best Nespresso machines that is designed such that making impressive latte art at home becomes easy. Plus, with its advanced milk texturing technology, texturing milk to your preferred style and temperature becomes easy.
Apart from the unique feature of making latte art, this Nespresso maker also has one of the quickest heat-up times, which only takes three seconds. Plus, thanks to the 50-ounce water tank, you won’t need to fill the machine frequently.
Moreover, its intuitive control and high-resolution display make it simple to operate the unit. It also has other beneficial add-ons such as the stainless steel milk jug, refined and sleek finish, and fast, automatic cleaning.
While it is easy to use, it has a learning curve so it might be not the best pick for beginners. Plus, it is available at a hefty price.
Letting you practice latte art is an impressive feature of this Nespresso Creatista Plus Machine and is something that not a lot of machines offer. While it might be expensive, its super-fast heat up and robust construction make it worth the money.
7. Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV135BAE
The Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV135BAE from the Nespresso Vertuo line is an impressive pick and comes with several upgrades than its older version. It is well-known for its high capacity and versatility, so if that’s what you want, then this is the one to go for.
- With the large water tank, you can make a large number of cups with just one refill
- The smart barcode brewing feature makes it easy to prepare your cup
- The auto shut-off function helps to save energy
- The used capsule container is also impressively large
- Since the unit is set using a barcode, there’s no flexibility of customization
- It tends to make a considerable amount of noise
What makes this Nespresso machine one of the best is its versatility. Not only can you make different kinds of brews, but you can also choose between several cup sizes. Moreover, it has a one-touch button that makes it easy to operate while the 15-second heat-up is fast enough.
However, what really sets this machine apart is two features; Centrifusion extraction and barcode brewing technology. Both of these features work together to create consistent, great-tasting coffee.
Also, the unit comes equipped with a removable reservoir with a capacity of 54 ounces, which is more than what most machines have to offer. Since it is removable, it is easy and quick to refill too.
The only issue that might make you hesitate to buy this is the fact that because of the barcode technology, you can’t customize your drinks.
There’s no doubt that the new and improved De’Longhi ENV135BAE from the Nespresso Vertuo line is better than its previous model. It can cater to a large crowd, thus making it suitable for office use too!
8. Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV150R VertuoPlus
The Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV150R VertuoPlus is a 2-in-1 machine which lets you make a stiff espresso along with two longer coffees at just a button push.
- Since it can make many different sizes, it can cater to different uses
- You can easily adjust the tank according to your need
- The one-touch brewing with automatic ejection promises a streamlined experience
- The proprietary perfusion extraction system optimizes the cup without needing any user input
- It is mostly made of plastic, which can affect its durability
- Only works best with Nespresso Vertuo capsules
The unit comes with a removable water tank with a capacity of 40 ounces. Since you can swivel the tank to the side or keep it behind the machine, you can get the maximum free space on your computer. Moreover, it also has a container for the used Nespresso capsules that can hold up to 10 capsules.
In addition, since this is a dual option machine, you can make both espresso and coffee with this. After the machine preheats in just twenty seconds, you can press the button, and with its 19 bar of pressure, you can get the optimum aroma and flavor from your capsule.
Also, you can adjust the machine in four different positions which allows it to make multiple sizes. Another great addition is the welcome kit that comes free with the unit. It contains twelve different capsules so you can decide your favorite.
However, since it’s made of plastic, it might not be too durable.
If you’re looking for a machine that lets you make both espressos and coffee with just one machine, then the Nespresso by De’Longhi ENV150R VertuoPlus is what you should look at.
9. Nespresso D121-US4-BK-NE1 Citiz
The Nespresso D121-US4-BK-NE1 Citiz is a user-friendly machine which makes it quite easy and convenient to brew a cup of espresso as well as other milk-based beverages.
- Maintaining and cleaning this machine is fairly easy
- Not only is it quite easy to use, but it also produces excellent tasting coffee
- You can make various kinds of drinks using the Aeroccino milk frother
- The energy-saving feature shuts down the unit when it’s idle
- It lacks a button for powering the unit on or off
This unit comes with two programmable buttons so you can choose between making espresso and a lungo. Another impressive feature is the automatic flow-stop so that you can get the perfectly sized cup. However, you can also customize the machine to make your desired volume.
Moreover, you can adjust the drip tray such that it accommodates. It also has a powerful pump that can produce a pressure of up to 19 bars so that your coffee resembles that sold in coffee shops. The unit also helps in energy saving by switching it off if it is not used for up to nine minutes. The time can be changed to up to half an hour.
The unit comes with the Aeroccino milk frother, which allows you to experiment with different milk-based recipes. Also, the heat-up system makes sure that the brew is ready within half a minute. Not to forget, the pod container has ten capsules while the removable water tank holds up to 34 ounces.
However, it doesn’t have an on/off button, which some users might find confusing.
If you’re just looking for a basic, easy-to-use machine that will let you brew milk-based beverages, then the Nespresso D121-US4-BK-NE1 Citiz can be a good pick.
10. Nespresso by De’Longhi EN167B
The Nespresso by De’Longhi EN167B is a versatile, high-performing, and energy-saving unit that is one of the best Nespresso machines you can opt for.
- With the automatic flow-stop, you can get the perfectly-sized cup
- Since it has a compact design, it hardly takes space
- The design isn’t only user-friendly, but it is elegant too
- The unit is highly versatile because of its adjustable cup size
- While brewing coffee, it makes quite a lot of noise
- It lacks a milk frother
This machine is not only elegant, but it is also compact, which makes it a great pick for those short on space. Plus, it is user-friendly. With a pressure of 19 bars, the machine is designed to brew some delicious coffee quickly.
It heats up in only 25 seconds. Also, like many other Nespresso machines, this one comes with the energy-saving mode as well. So, if your machine is idle for nine minutes, it will automatically switch off to save on energy costs.
The machine also comes with other excellent features that make it further user-friendly. For instance, it has a folding tray for accommodating taller glasses and cups as well as the automatic flow stop.
However, it doesn’t have a milk frother so some users might find it restricting in terms of the beverages that can be made using this.
Overall, this is an amazing machine which shoes what makes Nespresso a great brand. Since it is compact, it can have a variety of uses and is one of the best Nespresso machines to go for.
Nespresso is a great brand that has proved its excellence time and again with its variety of innovative machines. Not only are these highly convenient machines, but they are consistent too, making the best picks for those who love their daily grind. With the best Nespresso machine, you can ensure that you get a high-quality brew with ease!