Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages of all other beverages. The fan following of coffee is such that, it is researched that a coffee house business is one of the most profitable businesses across the globe. People like to have coffee now and then. The lovers of this drink start their day with espresso shots to get energized for the day and continue having it throughout the day.
A good cup of coffee is a product of a coffee beans ground in a good coffee bean grinder and then brewed in a good coffee machine. Be it a coffee house or home, for a perfect cup of coffee you need to have a good coffee making machine. There are a number of companies that manufacture coffee machines and you can find them in the market in all price ranges and segments. But the problem is, which one to go for.
Breville is one of the most famous Australian kitchen appliances manufacturing companies which also manufactures coffee making machines. The infuser is one of the most popular coffee machines of this company which is the best seller not only in Australia but all across the globe. Today we will be having a look at the technical and design specifications of this machine and see if it is any good.
So sit back with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and have a look at this amazing coffee maker review.
The Build and Design
- The Breville infuser is a mid-range coffee machine in terms of price, neither is it very expensive nor is it very cheap.
- This coffee maker machine is a semi-automatic machine.
- It consists of a built-in pressure gauge.
- The measurements of the coffee maker are 10.2 x 12.5 x 13.2 inches.
- It is powered by a 15 bar Italian made the pump.
- The water tank capacity is 61 oz.
- The construction material is brushed stainless steel.
- The power required to power this coffee maker is 1650 watts.
- Voltage is 110 – 120 volts.
- The machine consists of a Thermocoil and electronic PID temperature control to ensure precise temperature during extraction for the fullest flavor.
- It is both for single and a double shot.
- You get a one year warranty on this product.
- Razor Dose Trimming Tool.
- 1 cup & 2 cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets.
- Coffee Scoop.
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug.
- Cleaning disc and tablets.
- Cleaning brush, tool, and Allen Key.
- Water Filter Holder and Water Filter.
- This coffee machine has an impeccable working. It is long-lasting and works flawlessly.
- It’s a semi-automatic espresso machine that makes the highest quality espresso. It does a great job of milk frothing.
- Breville notes that it does not blast tamped coffee grounds with high pressure from the start of brewing. Instead, this espresso maker uses a low-pressure, pre-infusion approach first and then switches to high pressure, which Breville states is intended to create even flavor extraction.
- If there’s a specific type of espresso you want, you can program it into the machine and overwrite the default, this allows you to get exactly the latte, cappuccino or other coffee drink you want with a push of a button.
- This espresso machine has an auto-shutoff feature, which turns the machine off after a period of inactivity, making it both energy-efficient and safe.
- The Breville Infuser espresso maker comes with a number of useful extras, including a pop-up indicator that shows when the drip tray is too full and needs to be cleaned, a tool storage tray inside the machine and a useful rigid cup warmer on top that warms cups well.
Overall this machine does its job without any hassles. It is an excellent coffee brewer.
Pros and Cons
Let us have a look at some of the most amazing features of this coffee machine.
- The machine comes with a pre-infusion system. The pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- It has a large water tank of 61 oz.
- The Thermo coil inside this coffee maker allows for a fast heat up.
- The auto-purge function automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- The 15 bar Italian pump provides a complete volumetric control preset.
- PID temperature control delivers water at precisely the right temperature.
- Has pushbuttons and light sensors for easy and safe operation.
- It has a manual steam wand.
Nothing in this world is perfect. If there are pros, there sure have to be some cons. Let us now have a look at the cons of the negatives of this coffee maker.
- The machine can get a bit slow for a high volume of coffee brewing.
- The single boiler takes a bit to brew coffee.
- The built-in coffee tamper that comes with the machine is too light. It could be made of steel.
- The machine is a bit bulky and not very easy to move or port.
- With all these features you do not get a self-clean feature, so it needs proper maintenance and cleaning.
So, guys, this was all from our side. We hope by now you must be very clear in your mind about your requirements and preferences on the coffee machines. This Breville Infuser BES840XL is one of the best coffee makers available on the market. It has a strong demand and is one of the best sellers online as well as offline. We have done thorough market research on this product, met with the customers and current users of this machine and then only have we come to this conclusion.
You can trust us with our research and findings. This coffee maker is not an ordinary entry-level coffee maker. It has very sophisticated features and working. It will never disappoint you with the quality of the coffee served. Be it the texture, taste or the aroma of the coffee, everything is incredible. So, you do not have to think twice before buying this amazing coffee maker. So go ahead and order this impeccable coffee machine for yourself.
I hope you guys have liked our review on the Breville Infuser BES840XL. We are open to your comments and suggestions and also to positive criticism. We would incorporate them in our future articles to make them even more informative and interesting. We will be back with such articles and reviews on the products which you want to know about. Till then, Happy Brewing!!!