Coffee is one of the most favorite drinks in the world. You might be living in any country, you will definitely have coffee lovers near you. In fact, having a coffee house is one of the most profitable businesses across the globe. The lovers of this beverage start their day with the shots of espresso and keep having them throughout the day to keep them going without getting exhausted. Good coffee is made with a good quality coffee maker and a good quality coffee bean grinder.
There are a number of coffee making machines available in the market. Some of them are really good but some do not stand on the expectations. De’Longhi is one of the leading coffee making appliances brands which is well-known across the globe. It has a range of coffee making machines which are some of the best in the range and segment. DeLonghi EC702 Espresso Maker is one such amazing piece of machine which is impeccable in working and also is one of the best sellers in the market in a certain price range.
Today in this article we will have a look into the details of this amazing machine and see if it is really worth the money and buy. So, sit back with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and enjoy this review of DeLonghi EC702.
Not like Nespresso machines, DeLonghi EC702 is a good entry-level espresso machine for people who are first-time buyers of a coffee maker. Yet it has every feature which would help you give your favorite drink the right kind of treatment so that you get a nice tasting cup of coffee.
You will not experience any fuss or confusion as it does not have any extra confusing features. It is simple to use a machine that has user-friendly operations and moreover, it is very light on the pocket.
This coffee making machine is an elegant and attractive looking machine that would look great kept in a corner of your kitchen. Here are some of the key design features which need special mentions.
- The dimension of this coffee maker is 11.0″W x 9.1″D x 11.6″H inches.
- The weight of the machine is 11.0 lbs.
- DELONGHI EC 702 is a 15 pump espresso maker.
- This machine is made up of stainless steel metal and has a sturdy build.
- It includes a transparent and removable water tank, which can easily be removed, refilled and reattach.
- The capacity of the water tank is 44 oz.
- It includes a removable drip tray.
- The input power of this machine is 110 watts.
- It is compact, lightweight and so is very easy to carry along.
This amazing looking coffee machine is not just good on the outside but also on the inside. It has an impeccable working. Some of the key features which need special mention are listed below.
- Though it is an entry-level coffee making machine, it brews your coffee like a pro.
- It includes light sensors and push buttons for easy operation.
- It consists of two separate thermostats, which in turn allows water and steam pressure to be controlled separately.
- You do not have to wait for the machine to get hot to brew cup after cup, it has a rapid cappuccino system which maintains an optimal temperature for brewing consecutive cups of coffee. You will also find that with the best espresso cups , it is suitable to create a quick cappuccino.
- It is very easy to clean. Both the water tank and drip tray can be removed and easily cleaned. Parts of this coffee maker are dishwasher friendly, so you can use it for cleaning the components of this machine.
- It includes an advanced manual frother for easy frothing.
- The machine comes with an automatic standby function.
- The heating element boiler of this coffee machine is made up of stainless steel.
- It also incorporates an energy-saving function for preserving extra energy while the coffee maker is in operation.
- It brews both single and double shot espresso.
Now that we know some technicalities of this coffee maker, let us have a look at some of the most outstanding features of this machine.
- It does not have any extra confusing features on its control panel, it is simple to use and easy to understand.
- This machine is made up of sturdy material and stainless steel material.
- The Pressurized portafilters and Panarello steam wand require absolutely no skill to operate.
- The machine delivers you with hot shots of your favorite espresso.
- This coffee maker is attractive, compact, lightweight.
- Easy portable to different places.
- It is an inexpensive coffee maker.
Nothing in this world is perfect. If there are positive traits of something there sure have to be some flaws too, please let us now take a look at the flaws of this coffee making machine.
- It is an entry-level coffee maker machine. If you own one before, you can always go for a high-end coffee maker.
- It does take a bit of time to heat up, approx 10 – 15 mins.
- It does not include an auto-off feature.
- The machine lags a water filter.
- There is no integrated grinder in this coffee machine.
- The machine lags a coffee bean hopper.
- There are no adjustable exit valves in this coffee maker.
- You can not control the temperature as there is no temperature control feature.
So, guys, this was all from us on the review of DeLonghi EC702 Espresso Maker. By now you must be very clear in your mind if this is what you were looking for. This machine is easy to use and very inexpensive, you do not have to shell out bugs to avail of this machine. But, it is also the truth that it lags on certain features. So, be clear with requirements and then go ahead with buying this coffee maker.
It is one of the most availed coffee making machines across the globe and is the best seller. If you are a new buyer of a coffee maker, you do not have to think twice about this product. Go ahead and order one for yourself. Also, it is so inexpensive that you can even gift this to your family and friends.
I hope you guys have liked this review of ours. We have made this review after a lot of market research, public and customer reviews, so you can trust us with this product. We would welcome your recommendations, comments and positive criticism so that we can incorporate them in our upcoming articles and make them as interesting as possible. We will be back with articles on your daily usage appliances soon, till then, Happy Brewing!!!