If you want more luxury in brewing your coffee every, the Jura coffee machines make a lot of difference. With impressive features unlike any other coffee makers, the high-end Jura brewers are considered smart coffee machines with all its exemplary functions and amazing traits.
Comparing Jura vs. De’Longhi, especially the price, puts the latter at the tail end. But each brand has its loyal followings and features that put one over the other.
Distinct qualities of Jura coffee machines
Jura coffee makers are a product of ingenious Swiss high-tech innovation, exceptional aesthetics, optimal operation, and the barista-quality brews.
But what makes Jura the ‘Ferrari’ of coffee makers?
Most Jura coffee machines feature advanced brewing technologies such as the Aroma+ Grinder, CLARIS Filtering System, IPBAS (Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System), PEP (Pulse Extraction Process), and the Fine Foam Technology, and other distinct innovations. And what do you know?
Some of Jura’s smart coffee machines can be controlled from your smartphone, and we will review them here.
Here are 4 of the best Jura coffee makers where each may feature one or more of the advanced brewing technologies mentioned above.
1. Jura Impressa J6 15150 Coffee Machine
If you’re not yet impressed with Jura C60 or C65, wait until you see the Impressa J6. Jura describes this coffee monster ‘one of the most attractive ways of expressing good taste’. And they are right.
The J6’s unparalleled design aesthetics and top-of-the-line technological advancements make it one of Jura’s most impressive coffee machines. J6 features some of the high-tech touches Jura is widely-known for, such as the Pulse Extraction Process (PEP), Aroma+ grinder, and the TFT display rotary selection.
You can also control J6 from your smartphone via an App. As another Jura innovation, the J6 has an optional accessory known as the Smart Connect Bluetooth adapter and can be used together with a Wi-Fi signal.
- Described by some coffee lovers as the machine of the future.
- Option to control via a smartphone App.
- A purchase includes CLEARYL smart I.W.S. filter cartridge.
- It is still easy to operate even though more advanced.
- With an optional cool control milk cooler but with an added cost.
- The optional Smart Connect Bluetooth is another added cost to buyers.
2. Jura 13623 Giga 5 Automatic Coffee Machine, Aluminum
If you want one of the most expensive Jura Coffee Makers and at the same time you are seeking the best investment for your business, the Jura Giga 5 becomes cheaper for you. The Giga 5 features more of Jura’s high-tech innovations; such as the IPBAS, FFT, energy-saving mode, color display, and rotary switch, and the 12 pre-programmed specialty coffee beverages.
The Jura Giga 5 Automatic Coffee Machine also features two electronically adjustable ceramic disc grinders which both operate soundlessly. Moreover, the machine has dual spouts with four outlets and two boilers.
If you are being enslaved by the endless promises of high-end coffee shops and you are spending a fortune every day just to taste its espresso and other coffee drinks, investing in Giga 5 actually saves you a lot of money per year.
- Ideal for upscale coffee shop owners.
- Brews 2 specialty coffees at the same time.
- Coffee shop quality brew.
- Prepares perfect specialty coffee at any time.
- Quick and easy to brew even simultaneously.
- One of the most expensive Jura models.
3. Jura Z6 15093 Automatic Coffee Machine, Aluminum
If you want a commercial-grade coffee machine with a medium price compared to other high-end Jura models, the Jura Z6 might fit your budget. The Jura Z6 15093 Automatic Coffee Machine with a terrific aesthetics and has one of the state-of-the-art designs among other Jura coffee makers.
The Z6 features Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) that assures quality extraction of unique aroma and flavors. It has a built-in grinder that yields the finest grounds.
Moreover, the Jura Z6 also features the top-of-the-line nozzle technology that ensures a fine and compact milk foam the way you like it.
To make operation easier even for newbie coffee fanatics, all controls are located in the front panel.
- Water reservoir capacity is 81.2 ounces.
- Coffee bean hopper can hold 9.9 ounces.
- With a Professional Aroma type of grinder.
- Touch of a button operation.
- So easy to use despite being high-tech.
- Brewing units are non-removable.
- Maintenance and cleaning are not as easy as you think.
4. Jura 13626 ENA Micro 1 Automatic Coffee Machine
Not all coffee machines from Jura are expensive. For the best budget Jura coffee maker, the best alternative is the minimalist Jura ENA Micro 1.
With the simplest design and nothing fancy about its operation and features, the ENA Micro 1 is a perfect home brewer for a barista-like espresso. The ENA comes with a built-in grinder so you never have to buy a separate unit.
The one-touch operation of Jura ENA can make 3 coffee shop quality specialty coffees (such as Ristretto, espresso, and your favorite regular blend coffee). The built-in conical burr grinder is multilevel which can finely grind whole beans.
- Water tank capacity is 37 ounces.
- Bean hopper capacity is 7 ounces.
- Compact, lightweight, and portable.
- Easy to use control panel.
- A single-serve coffee machine.
- Small bean hopper.
We find the Jura Z6 as one of the best home coffee makers despite its hefty price. The Pulse Extraction Process (PEP) and the innovative nozzle technology intrigued the most.
And not only that, as we admire these unique Swiss innovations, the rewards are astounding.
For us, these are the two best Jura coffee machines that we expect both to last more than a lifetime.